Final Lamborghini Murcielago rolls off the line – Click above for high-res image
First there were pictures of a Murcielago with black doors and a giant wing doing laps at the 'Ring. It was immediately called out as the next evolution of the LP640, a superleggera sibling for the the Gallardo. Then Lamborghini said no, it wasn't -- it was just a mule with unpainted doors. Lamborghini President Stephan Winklemann even dismissed the idea, saying "The LP640 is wild enough." Whether or not he believed what he was saying, the new reality is this: there is no such thing as wild enou
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX