We've seen a swell in RoToR camera set ups in bike videos lately, and we have to say the trick makes for some pretty entertaining viewing. Take the clip you'll see after the break that was worked up by Supermotard Denmark, for example. The video tracks one rider as he finishes up a practice day. The crew crafted their own homemade version of the RoToR setup we know and love, strapped it to a rider's head and came out with some awesome footage. There's plenty of peg-scraping glory as the rider wo
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX