Caterham has released a teaser to follow in the over-powered, stripped-down footsteps of its predecessor, the R400. The Superlight R500 is rumored to be powered by a 2.0- or 2.3-liter Ford four-pot, hits 60 in under 3.4 seconds and tops out at around 150 mph. With a curb weight less than 500 kg (1,100 pounds) and body panels, dashboard and seats made up of carbon fiber, the R500 is expected to crest the 500 hp/per ton mark with ease. Sales will begin later this year with pricing expected to be a
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX