Sebastien Bourdais may not have made a go of it in Formula One, but after winning the Champ Car World Series four years in a row and coming in second at Le Mans two years running, the Le Mans native clearly has plenty to offer. Between the lower formulas, touring cars, sports car racing and countless other forms of motorsport, there's probably more options for a failed F1 driver today than there ever has been before. So where did the French driver end up? Superleague Formula.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Superleague Formula Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!