The LS3 Corvette and the Audi R8 are have a similar purpose, but go about their jobs in completely different ways. The 'Vette is all about a big engine, with big power and pushing the rear wheels. The R8 utilizes a high-revving 4.2L V8 and AWD to keep the rubber firmly planted on the pavement. Both vehicles have over 400 hp, weigh in at under 3,500 lbs and have similar 0-60 times, but for the price of one R8 you could by a LS3 and Z06 Corvette.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies