Click the pic above for a high-res gallery of images
As noted by Inside Line, Ford decided not to go with the locomotive-inspired theme of the Super Chief concept for its refreshened Super Duty pickups due out this summer. Too bad, as the Super Chief was super cool. Regardless, the new Super Dutes will get bigger and bolder in the front and back, with larger, one-piece headlights that extend down to a one-piece bumper, bigger vents in the grille, quarter panel vents behind the front wheels and the words “Super Duty” branded everywhere
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies