After reading that the latest supercharged Toyota just did 0-60 mph in 4.4 seconds, you might think to yourself, "Toyota doesn't make the Supra anymore, and even when they did it was turbocharged, not supercharged." And then you'd think that somebody probably did some outrageous modifications to a Camry or Corolla, or possibly even a Yaris, but no. The vehicle in question is a new Toyota, but it isn't one of those models. It's a relatively stock model in fact, with a factory warranty and factory
Supercharged Toyota Tundra
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Supercharged Toyota Tundra Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!