Volkswagen's Super Bowl ad has been causing quite a stir since it was released. The commercial, which features the Beetle Turbo and a white, Minnesota man speaking with a Jamaican accent, has caused many to label the ad as "racist." But two Caribbean cultural groups have come forward to defend VW.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX