Strand Craft builds super yachts, and the company also builds supercars as its ships' tender, the SC 122 and SC 166. But in case you don't want (or can't afford) a yacht but love Mustangs and wagons hatchbacks - or perhaps you own one of the company's yachts but want a new tender - Strand Craft says it plans to build a special one-off Mustang, a custom sport wagon based on the Ford Shelby GT500.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX