Dodge Challenger Super Stock shown from 2006 SEMA Show
The Dodge Challenger is cool. We say this in the general sense, because whether the topic of discussion is the classic from the 70s or the retro-fantastic new Challenger that Chrysler's bringing to showrooms next year, the consensus is that the cars are friggin' badass. As if reading everyone's minds, Chrysler followed up the Challenger concept with a second show car, the Challenger Super Stock that made it's debut at the last SEMA show. Sometime post-SEMA, the car ditched its vintage Sox &
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX