When it comes to getting packages where they're going, few crews are more on point than the team at UPS. Whether it's across the state or around the world, Brown gets your gear where it's going with a quickness. The company has used a fleet of proprietary delivery trucks since 1966, but judging from what American Trucker just discovered, someone's been turning some wrenches after hours. As it turns out, UPS has its own Hot Rod delivery special. Along with one wicked flame paint job and wild whee
Super High Output
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX