Super Charge Ion Battery
Toshiba is entering the electric vehicle battery market next March with the release of the Super Charge ion Battery, or SCiB. According to the company press release, the battery charges 90 percent full in 5 minutes, can last 10 years and loses less than 10 percent efficiency after 3,000 recharges. The only applications mentioned in the press release are electric bikes, electric motorcycles, construction machinery, and fork lifts with future plans for providing batteries for hybrids and full elec
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies