Chrysler's Imported from Detroit commercial from Super Bowl XLV is one of the most powerful car commercials in recent memory, and Jaguar is taking a similar approach – albeit with a more villainous spin – for its first-ever Super Bowl spot titled Rendezvous. While Chrysler and Eminem focused on hometown cheerleading, Jaguar is using its $8 million (the going rate for a 60-second commercial in this year's game) to play up the Hollywood tradition of typecasting a Brit as the bad guy.
Super Bowl Xlviii
Last month, Audi announced that it would focus its Super Bowl XLVIII airtime on its new 2015 A3, but a new teaser video promises "something unexpected." Even though there's not so much as a single car in this 20-second teaser, we don't doubt that Audi has created an interesting and creative commercial based on what we've seen in recent Super Bowl ads from the automaker.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX