Just when you thought you'd seen all the Super Bowl ads there were to see, Chevrolet jumps in with a whole new spot for the Chevrolet Volt. The supposed savior of General Motors has been struggling to make sales headway for a number of reasons. GM managed to move a paltry 603 units in January. With some dealers refusing their allocations, the automaker is keen on putting the spurs to Volt sales. The Super Bowl ad features a host of very curious aliens attempting to comprehend the science behind
Super Bowl Ad
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX