The English are mad. And we know this for two reasons: one, they admit it; two, it's true. If more proof is needed, a video of Evo magazine's features editor, Henry Catchpole, sliding a Caterham Supersport up a French mountain in the snow should be enough. And the spindly car is missing its top. And he's missing his hat.
1 / 1
- Jonathon Ramsey
- Mar 12, 2012
1 / 1
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Super 7 Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!