A Chicago area German shepherd was saved from certain death in a hot car by an unlikely good Samaritan–a smash and grab thief.
Competition in the heavy duty truck segment heats up as we get our first look at the 2017 Ford F-Series Super Duty lineup. Autoblog's Adam Morath reports on this edition of Autoblog Minute. With commentary from Autoblog's senior editor Greg Migliore and an interview with Doug Scott of Ford Motor Company.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX