When using or wearing branded gear is cause to ask yourself, "Um, too much?" the answer is usually a resounding "Yes." If you're incapable of responding to this question honestly, then Porsche Design has created a new suite of accessories for you. The Colors of 1968 collection celebrates the available hues of the 911 at the close of the sixties: Tangerine, Polo Red, Irish Green and Ossi Blue.
While you might find some buyers who've stretched their finances from the S-Class or Jaguar they were going to buy to afford a Bentley, something tells us most Bentley drivers have got cash to burn. Burn on stuff like dinners at private clubs, plush leather smartphone cases, custom tailored suits and solid gold sunglasses.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX