Cindy over at Domestic Fuel lets rip a little bit of a rant, and it’s good that she did. Her anger or frustration at the “all hat no cattle” public personas of our supposed leaders on sustainability issues is warranted and timely, what with Hastert’s recent fake photo op (is that redundant?). I agree that one of the keys to solving this mess we’re in (and yes, we’re in a mess) is to simply use less and enjoy more. I saw a sign – perhaps by some group lik
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX