It's been said that any time two individuals are headed to the same location at the same time, a race is likely to ensue. If you need proof, look no further than Maine's lobster boat races. What began as a friendly tradition among returning fisherman has evolved into the NASCAR of the seas – where high-dollar fiberglass drag boats reign supreme and the little guys are left to try to hold their own on sea-borne Pontiac Sunbird convertibles. Or something. You see, in New Harbor, Maine, one m
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX