Two years ago, the Guinness World Record for the world's largest burnout was set at the Summernats, an Australian festival of horsepower and smoke in the nation's capital, Canberra. The record was broken on New Year's Day this year, by the ladies and gentlemen of Summernats, who raised the certified world record to 103 cars.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX