To highlight the danger kids face during the summer Kars4Kids gave six adults a simple challenge: sit in a hot car for 10 minutes, win $100 bucks.
- Greg Migliore
- Jun 16, 2015
Americans love summer road trips, and station wagons are ideal that purpose. With that in mind, we offer up six of our favorites that are ideal for summer fun.
When the sun shines and it's warm outside, everybody wants to have a car with shiny, beautiful paint. Like everything else on your car, its paint job needs to be maintained if you want it to look the same way it did when it rolled off the assembly line. Fortunately, keeping your ride's coat sharp isn't particularly difficult or expensive. Follow these five simple steps.
Your car is doing a lot of work under that summer sun. If you don't treat it properly and know how to handle an overheating engine your car can turn from a prized possession and daily commuter into an elaborate paperweight. Along with the above video here are a few tips for keeping your car moving this summer.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!