Sumitomo Electric Industries and KYB have been ordered pay out millions to settle civil and federal price-fixing cases, respectively.
Sumitomo Electric Industries
- Domenick Yoney
- Jun 13, 2008
Sumitomo Electric Industries (SEI) will soon be showing off a new superconducting motor that increases torque and takes your electric vehicle 13 per cent farther. If you happen to be in Sapporo, Hokkaido in Northern Japan on June 19 for the "2008 Integrated Exhibition of the Environment in Celebration of the Hokkaido Toyako Summit" (lucky you), check out this future tech encased in the lovely sedan pictured above.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models