Cizeta V16 among the 25 Ferraris and more for sale – Click above for image gallery
When you're a sultan, you can't just buy a car off the lot. You have to purchase one (preferably using gold bars as currency) and then have a custom coachbuilder turn it into a one-off fit for royalty. The Sultan of Brunei is the current owner of this stretched Range Rover, for instance, which has had a full four feet of wheelbase added by the British coachbuilder Townley, according to Coolbrit.net (we couldn't find any mention of Townley on the interwebs, so perhaps it's not around any longer).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX