Betting on small cars...
- Jeremy Korzeniewski
- Dec 23, 2009
What do Toyota, Nissan and Honda all have in common? (Besides the fact that they are all Japanese automakers, that is?) They all re-entered the subcompact market in 2006 after abandoning it years ago. What's more, Mazda is planning to bring its subcompact Mazda2 to U.S. shores next year, Suzuki has signaled its intent to enter the B-segment with its popular Swift hatchback, and the domestics are in the game with the Chevrolet Aveo and forthcoming Ford Fiesta.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models