Betting on small cars...
What do Toyota, Nissan and Honda all have in common? (Besides the fact that they are all Japanese automakers, that is?) They all re-entered the subcompact market in 2006 after abandoning it years ago. What's more, Mazda is planning to bring its subcompact Mazda2 to U.S. shores next year, Suzuki has signaled its intent to enter the B-segment with its popular Swift hatchback, and the domestics are in the game with the Chevrolet Aveo and forthcoming Ford Fiesta.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX