R/C cars in slow motion – Click above for the video after the jump
Subaru has locked up their star World Rally Championship driver, Petter Solberg, until 2009. The 31-year old Norwegian, who is having a difficult season this year by his own admission, cited his firm belief in Subaru and its racing program as why he extended his contract with them. There had been speculation that Solberg would bolt from Subaru at the end of this year's WRC campaign.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies