R/C cars in slow motion – Click above for the video after the jump
Subaru has locked up their star World Rally Championship driver, Petter Solberg, until 2009. The 31-year old Norwegian, who is having a difficult season this year by his own admission, cited his firm belief in Subaru and its racing program as why he extended his contract with them. There had been speculation that Solberg would bolt from Subaru at the end of this year's WRC campaign.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX