John Haugland Rally School with Subaru – Click above for high-res image gallery
Here's some extra happy news, especially if you're into that whole turbocharged, AWD rally thing. Autocar reports that legendary English engine tuner Cosworth has gotten its mitts all over the mighty Subaru WRX STI. Described as a "one-off, special project," it sounds as if Cosworth will be tweaking the engine, suspension and body. Long story short: YES!
A "Toyota insider" has supposedly spilled a few more beans to 7Tune about the upcoming front-engine, rear-wheel drive coupe the automaker is collaborating on with Subaru, and according to the source, the 2+2 will carry a few of the Lexus LF-A's design cues when it hits the market next year.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies