In the run-up to the Exiga's launch, Subaru has released a teaser site along with a darkened photo of its new seven-passenger wagon. But it was just a matter of time before we got a non-Subie-approved glimpse of the automaker's new people mover. According to the crew at NASIOC, the version you see above is sporting an optional aero package with some additional front skirting, side sills and window treatments. The massive glass roof is likely to be one of the features that Subaru will hype when t
After a flurry of rumors circulated last week, Subaru has officially confirmed that a production version of the Exiga seven-passenger wagon is on its way. To sate our appetites before the official reveal on June 17th, Subaru has released a teaser image of the Exiga, along a micro-site dedicated to the automaker's newest people-mover.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies