Click above for a gallery of Ronald Reagan's Subaru BRAT
Here's a concept of an Americanized new SMART lineup courtesy of designer, Mark Stehrenberger. Mark is with MSD, a Santa Barbara-based design research and development group. The folks at Auto Motor und Sport asked MSD to ponder the question of what would make SMART more palatable in the States. Stehrenberger responded with sketches of bigger versions of the already enlarged fortwo.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX