click to enlarge and see our high-resolution gallery.
Back in March, we talked about Subaru's intent to bring back the Justy. This highly-efficient vehicle is now available for sale in the UK, and it's got some great stats: 64.2 mpg (UK) in the Extra Urban cycle and CO2 emissions of just 118 grams per kilometer (that should beat the London congestion charge). Subaru is saying the new Justy 1.0 R "promises to be one of the cheapest petrol-engined cars to run on UK roads." If you're interested in buying one of these, you should probably know that Sub
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies