As you read these words, we're putting together our full First Drive report on the 2015 Subaru WRX STI. And back in December, we were given our first shot behind the wheel of the wingless 2015 Subaru WRX. Both cars will launch at the same time, hitting dealers this spring, and Subaru has now confirmed that pricing will start at $26,295 for the standard WRX, and $34,495 for the hotter STI, with both models subject to a *$795 for destination fee.
Subaru Wrx Pricing
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX