Subaru Rwd Coupe
Carscoop is reporting that Toyota has finally confirmed what many have long suspected: The next Scion tC will be a variant of the upcoming Subaru-Toyota rear-wheel-drive coupe project. At a press conference back in April, Toyota CEO Katsuaki Watanabe had confirmed that his company was jointly developing a pair of rear-wheel-drive sports cars with Subaru. Each brand would get its own version of the car, which would each be powered by one of Subaru's boxer engines.
One topic of debate that began raging after Toyota and Subaru officially announced their collaboration on a lightweight, rear-wheel-drive coupe was how the Toyobaru would be marketed, particularly with both brands getting their own models. Apparently, Subaru execs share our concerns.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX