Subaru's new Levorg is available in Japan, Europe, and several other markets, but not in the USA.
When I was a kid I went with my family to a Subaru dealership. My brother, being clever as he is, pointed out that Subaru backwards spelled "you're a bus." The portly salesman was not amused, and we bought a Passat instead. Fast forward a couple of decades and we can't help but wonder if Subaru wasn't thinking the same thing when it named its new concept Levorg, which spells "grovel" backwards. The company itself says the name is a combination of the words "Legacy," "Revolution" and "Touring," b
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX