It happens all the time. We get excited about a really attractive Subaru concept, and then the production car comes out and, well, "disappointed" isn't a strong enough word. (Compare that hot Impreza concept to the final production car.) So while we're hopeful that this new Legacy concept previews something sleek for Subaru, allow us to be fully on record as not getting our hopes up.
Subaru Legacy Concept
Subaru has pulled the covers off its 2015 Legacy Concept before the car's debut at the LA Auto Show next week. The sedan trades in its relatively staid styling for a more aggressive, coupe-like design that almost makes us forget about the rear doors from some angles. Overall, the Legacy looks beefier than your average Subaru, similar to the Ford Taurus.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX