The big premiere for Subaru at next month's Geneva Motor Show will be the new Impreza VX. The all-wheel-drive specialist hasn't yet provided any images of the car, but judging from the description in the press release, it sounds as if this Europe-only model is pretty much the Outback Sport we get here.
Subaru Impreza Outback
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX