The Subaru Global Platform boasts greater rigidity and a lower center of gravity to improve the driving experience on future Subies. It arrives first on the next-gen Impreza later this year.
Subaru Global Platform
Remember the original concept that previewed the latest generation Subaru WRX? If not, then just look above for a gallery of photos following its debut at the 2013 New York Auto Show. We loved it, and thus, were sort of disappointed when we first saw the less-aggressive production model.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX