Subaru gives its Exiga seven-seat wagon a similar treatment to the Outback, but available exclusively in Japan, while we await a larger Tribeca replacement.
In the run-up to the Exiga's launch, Subaru has released a teaser site along with a darkened photo of its new seven-passenger wagon. But it was just a matter of time before we got a non-Subie-approved glimpse of the automaker's new people mover. According to the crew at NASIOC, the version you see above is sporting an optional aero package with some additional front skirting, side sills and window treatments. The massive glass roof is likely to be one of the features that Subaru will hype when t
After a flurry of rumors circulated last week, Subaru has officially confirmed that a production version of the Exiga seven-passenger wagon is on its way. To sate our appetites before the official reveal on June 17th, Subaru has released a teaser image of the Exiga, along a micro-site dedicated to the automaker's newest people-mover.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!