Despite dropping all the information about its Tokyo-bound concepts, Subaru hasn't hinted at when we'll be seeing its version of the Toyota FT-86 coupe. Thankfully, Japan's Holiday Auto has stepped up to the plate to throw more fuel onto the fire with a subtly modified sketch of the FT-86 and some possible powertrain information of Subaru's first rear-wheel drive coupe.
We awoke this morning to rumors of an impending concept car from Subaru that's supposedly headed to the Detroit Auto Show next month. That's exciting news, considering that many automakers, including Nissan and Infiniti, have announced they will have no official presence at the largest auto show of the year in the U.S. We're not sure what the new concept will be, but our best guesstimate would be the boxer-powered rear-wheel drive sportscar that we've been expecting for the last year or so. That
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX