The popular complaint about the Subaru BRZ is that its 200-horsepower, 2.0-liter-boxer engine is underpowered compared to other, modern sports coupes. Subaru isn't doing anything to address that for the 2015 model year BRZ, but the company does have some aesthetic upgrades ready for its rear-wheel-drive two-door and a limited-edition version with a more aggressive body.
Subaru Brz Series Blue Special Edition
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX