Subaru worked up something special for fans of the company's BRZ GT300, releasing a video of the wide-body terror prowling around a race track. As you may have heard, Subaru is retiring the current Legacy race car that's competing in the SuperGT series, and the BRZ GT300 will carry the Subaru flag moving forward.
Subaru Brz Gt300
Subaru may have withdrawn from the World Rally Championship years ago, but the Japanese automaker couldn't stay out of motorsports forever. That's why Subaru has announced that it will campaign a racing version of its hotly anticipated BRZ coupe in Japan's domestic Super GT series.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX