Toyoto's UK division spilled the beans on the production GT 86 over the holiday weekend, and now Subaru has let loose on its version of this jointly developed sports coupe: the BRZ. Not surprisingly, most of the details we know about both models are identical, including their naturally aspirated 2.0-liter horizontally opposed boxer engines, your choice of 6-speed manual or automatic (with shift paddles) transmissions, rear-wheel-drive layout and low center of gravity.
Subaru Brz Coupe
- Noah Joseph
- Oct 26, 2011
It's only a month away, ladies and gents. We're talking about the Tokyo Motor Show that's set to open at the end of November. And when it does, we've been promised that we'll finally see the production version of the coupe being co-developed by Toyota and Subaru.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models