Nissan has released a sketch of the next-generation Versa, and in the process has confirmed the new model will be sold in the United States. The 2011 model benefited from minor equipment and pricing changes, but the next Versa looks to take on much more stylish design language, with the Versa adopting some of the familial lines of its larger Altima and Maxima siblings.
For whatever reason, the Chevy Aveo5 didn't get a freshening when the Aveo sedan was updated, but help for the lone domestic-branded subcompact is on the way. An alert photographer snapped some shots of the Aveo hatch while at an amusement park in South Korea, and it looks like several changes are on their way over to our shores. First off, the front end styling of the sedan makes its way over to the five-door, and the tail lights will get a makeover, too. The awful interior of the first-gen Ave
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX