Harley-Davidson has inked a deal with Sturgis, SD, to be the official sponsor of the annual motorcycle rally there for the next 75 years. In addition, the company is building the permanent plaza along the city's main street with 75 bricks from the original factory, museum and parking lot of its headquarters.
Sturgis Motorcycle Rally
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX