While the recent bankruptcy of Bertone shows that it has become very difficult to be a coachbuilder today, it seems there is still a business case in creating unique bodies for premium vehicles. Case in point, Studiotorino a small, Italian coachbuilder that has been creating limited-edition cars since 2005. Its latest creation is the Moncenisio, which debuted as a prototype at the National Automobile Museum of Turin on March 21. It's named after the 1902 Susa-Moncenisio race in Italy, the first
Alfredo Stola's STUDIOTORINO is publicily unveiling its 2nd creation, the RK Coupe, today at The Quail. Inspired by two very sexy classics, the Dino 246 GT and the Porsche 904, the RK coupe uses the Porsche Cayman as its basis, with engine and mechanical upgrades provided by German supertuner Ruf.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX