We were impressed by the Fish on Wheels fish-controlled electric car a few months ago for its ability to blend technology and clever design. Now, Studio Diip, the Dutch company behind the cart, hopes to offer it to consumers through a Kickstarter campaign and bring the fish onto land.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX