We were impressed by the Fish on Wheels fish-controlled electric car a few months ago for its ability to blend technology and clever design. Now, Studio Diip, the Dutch company behind the cart, hopes to offer it to consumers through a Kickstarter campaign and bring the fish onto land.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Studio Diip Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!