In the not-too-distant future those of us in more northern climes will be back into the cold heart of winter. If you have ever driven a car in the winter with studded tires you will know that there is just no substitute. All-season tires can't compete with regular snow tires, and regular snow tires can't hold a candle to studs.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies