Christian Streiff, CEO of PSA Peuget/Citroen since early 2007, has been pushed out by Peugeot's board, controlled by members of the Peugeot family. Streiff took the position after a short, turbulent stint as CEO of Airbus, and his time at Peugeot wasn't much more relaxing. Upon taking the position he stirred things up, changing how models were developed and manufactured. The company earned profits of €885 million in 2007, and while Streiff was controversial to some, he was safe.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!