Street Scene Equipment
The only quibble I have with the new Mustang GT -- and it's a really small one -- is the set of oversized driving lights mounted in the grille. I tend to prefer the smaller, more retro-looking ones seen on the Pony Package-equipped V6 models. While perusing Planet Mustang, however, I saw something that changed my mind about the big lights. Street Scene Equipment is selling a replacement grille for 2005 and newer Mustangs that takes the GT-sized driving lights and centers them in the manner of so
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX