A new American auto manufacturer has just popped up on our radar promising a product that is all-American, completely retro, and thoroughly modern at the same time. Fashioned after a 1950s era Chevy pickup, Southern Motor Company's first model will be called the Southern 358 and be built in the good ole U.S. of A. It features a stamped steel body over a tubular ladder frame running a Mustang V8 (huh?), all engineered with help from Panoz Auto Development. Maybe the Ford mill seems out of place i
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Street Rod Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!