Before Chrysler had Street and Racing Technology, it had Performance Vehicle Operations. What the two entities have in common, before SRT became its own brand, of course, is that each was created to take Chrysler and Dodge (and Plymouth, before it was unceremoniously killed off) vehicles to the next level of style and performance.
Street And Racing Technology
Chrysler has announced a rash of personnel changes. Ralph Gilles will now serve as the President and CEO of the company's Street and Racing Technology brand, which be responsible for crafting performance products across the various Chrysler camps. The SRT brand will also take charge of the company's various motorsports activities. Gilles will still hold onto his duties as head honcho of exterior and interior design.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX