A recent study finds that 84 percent of Americans still use the AM/FM radio in their car, and 67 percent listen to it as their main form of audio while behind the wheel.
For music listeners, streaming music services are becoming much more important. So, of course the automakers want in--after all, more OEMs are turning to technology as a main driver of new customers. BMW, wanting to stay ahead of the curve, just announced that MOG will be making an appearance on their BMW ConnectedDrive vehicles.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX